Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need some opinions pls...

Corvette
Blk/Blk '96 LT4 Coupe
Thinking of changing my vanity (don't know if I like that word but :L ) plate from JEFNLSA to something more suitable to the Vette theme.

Many that I like are unavailable but here are some that I'm contemplating...

BADLT4 ABADLT4 400HPV8 FASTLT4 QWIKLT4 2FAST4U 96LT4V8 LT400HP

FASTBLK SOFAST 12SEC96 IFUDARE ROCKER

What do ya' think & do ya' have any other ideas?

BTW...YES, Lisa & I are still together, in fact we are getting married on Sept 10th! JEFNLSA on my plates just seems sorta high school to me...Although the plates on our BMW read LSANJEF and she loves' em. That was one of my Xmas gifts to "us" a couple of years ago (pre Vette)...JEFNLSA for me & LSANJEF for her. I just don't know if I'm liking that look on the back of "this car".

Any thoughts?

Thx,
Jeff :w

JEFNLSA said:
BTW...YES, Lisa & I are still together, in fact we are getting married on Sept 10th! JEFNLSA on my plates just seems sorta high school to me...Although the plates on our BMW read LSANJEF and she loves' em. That was one of my Xmas gifts to "us" a couple of years ago (pre Vette)...JEFNLSA for me & LSANJEF for her. I just don't know if I'm liking that look on the back of "this car".

Any thoughts?

Thx,
Jeff :w

You sure like living life on the edge...If you don't like the look of JEFNLSA on the back of your car...how do you think you will like the look of YOU sleeping next to a very Cold shoulder? ;LOL

I like:

1) FASTLT4

and

2) BADLT4

I that order.

JonM said:
You sure like living life on the edge...If you don't like the look of JEFNLSA on the back of your car...how do you think you will like the look of YOU sleeping next to a very Cold shoulder? ;LOL

Yeah, I haven't actually told her of my idea just yet but she'll probably consider the plate change once the ring is permanently afixed to my finger...and as long as I drive w/ my left hand out window! :L

1. 12SEC96

2. LT400HP

In that order. (provided that you can back it up, of course)

You asked for opinions so here is one you probably won't like.

I think that anyone who is old enough to make a serious life altering decision (like getting married) is old enough to make his own decision about vanity name change.

Does your lady have any doubts about her future name change?

Hey Jeff.... since your just a hop/skip and a jump away from me.... do you know any fabulous corvette painters and bodywork people????

tnovot said:
You asked for opinions so here is one you probably won't like.

I think that anyone who is old enough to make a serious life altering decision (like getting married) is old enough to make his own decision about vanity name change.

Does your lady have any doubts about her future name change?

The "decision" will be mine but some opinions may be helpful. Yours won't.

chevyaddict said:
Hey Jeff.... since your just a hop/skip and a jump away from me.... do you know any fabulous corvette painters and bodywork people????

Hi,

Haven't heard from you in a bit. Hope all's well...

I'm new to Phx/AZ so I really don't have alot of connections in that area. Hooking up w/ the ZFDoc has been the best thing for me & my Vette yet.
He's the guy you'd probably want to talk to...www.zfdoc.com

Cya :w

Thanks Jeff! And CONGRATS!!!! Yea... I've been really busy but finding my way back to my car hobby now that things are a bit more settled. :)

What's your point? So some idiot behind you can get excited?

My opinion - stay with Lisa - plates AND marriage!

Bob

NC2Stay said:
What's your point? So some idiot can behind you get excited?

Good question...

Sometimes a "cool" plate on "cool" car is well...kinda "cool". :cool

Grow up? Probably but I don't feel like it! :L

JEFNLSA said:
Good question...

Sometimes a "cool" plate on "cool" car is well...kinda "cool". :cool

Grow up? Probably but I don't feel like it! :L

I'm staying 17 forever :L . I say BATLT4. Since your car, is really bad, IMO. I'd go for it if I were you. Put some intimidation into people behind you :_rock .

Vettefan87 said:
I'm staying 17 forever :L . I say BATLT4. Since your car, is really bad, IMO. I'd go for it if I were you. Put some intimidation into people behind you :_rock .

Ist off, let me say THX TO ALL for the ideas & the Congrats on my upcoming wedding. Keep 'em comin! (the congrats & ideas :L )

Vettefan87, I'm leanin' towards the BADLT4 tag as well. Actually I'm surprised that it's still available. Thx for the...:upthumbs on my car. I'm really starting to get it where I want it but I'm learning (as I'm sure you are & many others) that "our" cars will never be "done".

Here's to "FOREVER YOUNG!" :beer

Later
Jeff

JonM said:
how do you think you will like the look of YOU sleeping next to a very Cold shoulder?
While not a fan of vanity plates, I do mull my ideas for then, which constantly change. I rather like and I think your relationship benefits rom your curent plate. Gals think differently than we guys do, and I think changing from the current may well be a serious chink in things between you.

All vanity plates get stale and dated to the owner while new to everyone else. Hang with your lady and tell the world.
The car speaks well, for itself. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom