Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Need Technician To Install Shocks, Swaybars & Exhaust!

Mean In Green

Corvette
1998 Fairway Green Metallic/Light Oak A4 Coupe
I am having no luck finding anyone nearby to install the above mentioned parts. I figure I should have them all installed at the same time becuase I heard that in order to install a new exhaust you need to undo the front swaybar or something...? Anyway, If someone could recommend a quality technician in MA, that would be great. Feel free to mention technicians in NH, RI, CT or NY as well...because I will travel if I absolutely have to. Thanks for your help!

Jason,

If you haven't done so already, check out the Dealers and Repair and Restoration Shop sections in the Portal. Just click the portal tab at the top of this page.

Two people come to mind. First one is "Chick" our resident Corvette Mechanic. She works at a dealership in MA. Check out her profile and give her shout: Chick.

The other person that comes to mind is Mark Palmer at Dobles Chevrolet on S. Willow Street, in Manchester, NH. It's about a 45 minute drive for you up I-93 from Burlington. Mark has been a Corvette mechanic at Dobles for a number of years and knows his stuff.

Although I'm now down here just outside of Washington DC, I lived in Southern NH most of my life and Mark has worked on my own Corvette before. Good luck and keep us posted.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom