Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Acquisition

Corvette
2006 'Evil Stealth Black' Roadster
After four years with my Z06, I decided it was time for a change. I wanted to at least be able to remove the top on a nice day, enjoy the sun.

So I've made an upgrade.

Replacing my 2003 Black Z06 is this 2006 Black Roadster.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Currently, she has 3,600 miles on her. She's a six speed, equipped with Magnetic Selective Ride, Nav system and Power Convertible Top. (Yes, I'm already sunburnt on my face and arms. Note to self: must start remembering to use sun-block on a regular basis.)

The car is simply amazing. In fact, I'm a little worried that the car may be smarter than I am.

Expect further ride reports as I undergo my personal break-in period with her.
:)

By the way, while I was out yesterday tooling around with her, every other Corvette I spotted enthusiastically returned my wave. Let's make sure C6 owners don't get saddled with the reputation that the owners of the newest generation of Corvette don't wave.

:w
-Patrick

Congrats, Patrick! Greating looking ride!

:Steer

Guy

Beautiful ride, Patrick! Congratulations! :w

Dood..... :chuckle

Oh, stop! Bill, you will not undermine my relationship with my C6. I will only worry about my 'vert when she starts downloading technical journal articles to CAC. And she's already assured me that's not going to happen.

In fact, she's also confirmed that she's got a higher Coolness Quotient a certain owner of a 1984 who's computational innards can be accessed from a laptop in the passenger seat during trips to Bowling Green.

And she's quite ready to leave you coughing road dust in her wake at a freeway on-ramp somewhere in middle of Missouri.
:D

-Patrick

Patrick, she looks great, and in my favorite color. welcome to the world of drop tops, you will love it. I'm sure you will have fun with your new toy.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

:wTopless is the only way to go:eek:, beautiful vette Patrick, you never knew you could have so much fun:boogie, looking forward to running with you. Scott:beer

Patrick, she looks great, and in my favorite color. welcome to the world of drop tops, you will love it. I'm sure you will have fun with your new toy.

WTG Patrick!

Lookin good.

Hecox

:wTopless is the only way to go, beautiful vette Patrick, you never knew you could have so much fun, looking forward to running with you. Scott:beer

Thanks, guys! I'm looking forward to the chance to do a CAC event in my '06 with all of you guys, too.

-Patrick

Always bet on BLACK !!!! :cool

Congratz! One word of advice from one roadster owner to another. Always keep and hat in the car. :cool

Congratz! One word of advice from one roadster owner to another. Always keep and hat in the car. :cool

Noted and thanks, Shan. I used some sun-block yesterday, but I dug out a baseball cap I won as a door prize at a car show some time ago. (Coincidentally, it even has a C6 Logo on it.) I'm not normally a hat person, but I may need to change that if I'm doing a long drive with the top down.

-Patrick

Oh, stop! Bill, you will not undermine my relationship with my C6. I will only worry about my 'vert when she starts downloading technical journal articles to CAC. And she's already assured me that's not going to happen.

It's your "relationships" with inanimate objects that concerns me... :eek:hnoes

Oh and could someone pass the "Internet for Dummies" book to Patrick....that would be UPloading! :eyerole :chuckle

In fact, she's also confirmed that she's got a higher Coolness Quotient a certain owner of a 1984 who's computational innards can be accessed from a laptop in the passenger seat during trips to Bowling Green.
Not that "she's" a tad biased or anything....

And she's quite ready to leave you coughing road dust in her wake at a freeway on-ramp somewhere in middle of Missouri.
:D
I have some tricks up my sleeve... ;)

It's your "relationships" with inanimate objects that concerns me...

How very dare you, sir! She is not inanimate. Meet me at a stop light and I'll prove it.

Besides, didn't you see Gone In Sixty Seconds? If Nicholas Cage could talk to "Eleanor," I can certainly talk to my 'Vert. We're currently in negotiations over her name. ;)

Oh and could someone pass the "Internet for Dummies" book to Patrick....that would be UPloading! :eyerole :chuckle

And if she follows your example, it would be dull, plodding and pendantic reading. No, she will not be uploading any articles on Harmonics, thank you.

I have some tricks up my sleeve... ;)

Tricks involving stuff you've done to your '84, or to my '06? If the former, bring it on. If the latter- mental note to avoid Bill the Vandal at RMCSC functions.

-Patrick

Patrick,
I'm not much of a hat person either but sometimes you have to have something to shade your head.

Patrick,
I'm not much of a hat person either but sometimes you have to have something to shade your head.

Yup, that's the conclusion I came to as well. I'll keep the C6 Logo cap in the car.

Tonight should be a fun drive back up from the Springs- I should have some excellent views of the Perseid Meteor Shower with the top down tonight.

-Patrick

Welcome To Topless Driving

By the way, while I was out yesterday tooling around with her, every other Corvette I spotted enthusiastically returned my wave. Let's make sure C6 owners don't get saddled with the reputation that the owners of the newest generation of Corvette don't wave.

-Patrick
[/quote]

Patrick - congradulations - it's an oustanding looking ride. Maybe you'll let me park next to it at Cruise Fest next year (where ever that's going to be). Now about that C6 wave deal. Yesterday I was out for a drive and an on coming Victory Yellow C6 gave me a wave - I did not wave back in time for him to see it. So he's probably thinking that the C5 guys still don't wave. He may be right.

Love your new car,
Remo:cool

LongShotLeft.JPG

Thanks, Remo. And we all know you wave to Corvette brothers. One late wave doesn't ruin your track record. :)

So, what do you think of the pictures, themselves? I've gotten some feedback that someone (who shall remain nameless, unless they wish to identify themself) thinks they look "nasty" and I should hire Tammy to get some real pics. Sadly, this person has balked at the notion of underwriting Tammy's travel expenses to come out here and take those "real pics."

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom