Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New C5 Owner....

Tom73

Corvette
73 LS4 Coupe - 04 CE Conv
Just wanted to say Hi. Am new to the C5 world. Just got a '04 Commemorative Edition Convertible this weekend. Have had Vette's for years but have spent most of my time on the C3 forums. Below are a couple of pics of my new car:

post1.jpg

post2.jpg

tom...

Congrats!!!!!

That would have been my first choice in color. Living in Seattle area I wouldn't be using the convertable top all that much, so I went for the coupe. Being that I was looking for a used one, besides it having to be a coupe it had to have a 6 speed and duel zone air. Fortunately I also got the Z51 and duel roofs as a bonus. My coupe is Sebring Silver, The color is okay, but not my fiirst choice would definitely be midnight blue. What else did you get on it? - Ron

Tom73, Welcome to the C5 world and the CAC, you'll love it.

Nice car, as you can see I like the dark blue also.........:beer :cool :w

That is sweet! And since you've been around the CAC for a while, you've got the photo thing figured out too. :upthumbs

Welcome to the C5 section and congrats. May you get many, many years of pleasure out of it!

Tammy

Tom73,

I've always loved dark colors on sports car. You're vert looks stunning. Congratulations and welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Patrick

CORed91 said:
Tom73,

I've always loved dark colors on sports car. You're vert looks stunning. Congratulations and welcome to the CAC!

:w
-Patrick
Tom's been around for quite awhile . . .

Beautiful car, Tom! Love that Lemans Blue!! :cool

Elaine

6 Shooter said:
Tom's been around for quite awhile . . .
Is that a positive or negative comment :) ;) :)

Been on the CAC since '01, was not one of the early ones here but have been floating around the different forums since the internet world started.

.....or is this in reference to my very advanced age :D

Most of my time here on the CAC has been in the C3 section due to my love of the '73 models.

tom...

Congrats on the new C5 Tom73! I took the jump from C3 to C5 earlier this year and have loved every minute that I'm behind the wheel. Enjoy my friend and welcome to the C5 section :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom