Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: New Garage

Gray Goose

Corvette
2009 Cyber Gray Z06 w/chrome whls & Nav
We are returning to the US and we are moving into a new home with a three car garage. I am looking for some ideas on how to arrange and decorate it for our two cars and our Z06. Ideas and pics would be helpful.

Thanks

You are in luck, Gray Goose! The CAC has a whole forum devoted to members garages. Here's SebringBill's Motorhead Lounge thread, where you can follow the whole three years of construction. But check out other threads in the Garage forum, too.

(Note: if you adjust the settings at the bottom of the main forum page to "show threads from the beginning", you'll get a bunch of threads that haven't had replies in the past 100 days.) :thumb

We are returning to the US and we are moving into a new home with a three car garage. I am looking for some ideas on how to arrange and decorate it for our two cars and our Z06. Ideas and pics would be helpful.

Thanks

One of the site moderators had posted allot of pics concerning garages....there were some really cool ones too. Look around this site and you'll find it....:)

Thanks Patrick,

The Motorhead lounge is great and gave me some ideas. I also took Orange09's advice and took a lap around the entire web site. The Garage Depot was extremely helpful.

Thanks again!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom