Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New guy from upstate NY

Dagget427

Corvette
New guy here from upstate New York ( Binghamton area ). I finally got my first Vette, a 2000 6-speed, Magnetic Red with 35,000 miles. I’ve had the car for a couple months now, but it’s been sitting in the garage waiting for the snow to go away. I’ve got a couple other toys, a 68 Chevelle with a 427 and a 2005 Magnum RT with a Hemi.
I’ve been on this site since I got the car and have learned a lot. Great site !!!

Welcome to the neighborhood and congrats on your first Vette!!
Get used to the grin - it's permanent!
:wJane Ann

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy the vette!!!
keep it off I-88 Between 12 & 13
don't want to see it in pieces!!!!!!1
its a witch!!!!!

Welcome to the Forum Dagget427. :w Enjoy your Corvette.

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations. . . . Nothing Like Seeing The World in a Corvette

NY
New guy here from upstate New York ( Binghamton area ).​

Welcome we're glad you found us, enjoy :beer

Bill :w

New guy here from upstate New York ( Binghamton area ). I finally got my first Vette, a 2000 6-speed, Magnetic Red with 35,000 miles. I’ve had the car for a couple months now, but it’s been sitting in the garage waiting for the snow to go away. I’ve got a couple other toys, a 68 Chevelle with a 427 and a 2005 Magnum RT with a Hemi.
I’ve been on this site since I got the car and have learned a lot. Great site !!!
WELCOME...enjoy the site for all it offers......!!:CACNiagara Parkway & Harvest Moon 012.jpg

Welcome to the Forum Dagget427. :w Enjoy your Corvette.

A 1954 and 1962 it just don't get much better than that :happyanim:I salute and you and jealous of you at the same time:cool!: just awesome for sure!

Just a couple of reasons why Corvette is the "All American Sports Car" :v
Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom