Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

96gs917

Corvette
1996 Grand Sport 917, 1996 Polo Green LT4
Greeting everyone

I just wanted to say hello after recently joining the site. I have been visiting this site for a while and I figured it
was time to join. I currently own a pair of C4's, a 96 polo green LT4, and Grand Sport # 917. My polo green LT4
was featured in the September '12 issue of Vette magazine. I would like to thank everyone for all the technical info
I obtained through this site and I look forward to helping others if I can.

Attachments

• corvette626 103.jpg
    corvette626 103.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 74
Looking good! Welcome to the CAC......always good to add input into the data bank of knowledge that is available here.....:thumb

Hi!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center! I'm the former owner of GS #582, a convertible. I'm back into another Grand Sport...different generation. How long have you had #917? And congratulations on being featured in Vette. Cool! :cool!:

Elaine

Welcome

Thanks for the welcome.

GS Diva - I have owned #917 for about 2 years. I bought it from the original owner
who only put 5,000 miles on it. It now has 5,700 (I don't exactly drive it alot either)
My polo green vette is my driver. I love the way it sounds with the Corsa exhaust.
Hell, I don't even have the radio on anymore when I drive it. Love the C6 Grand Sports.

Tuna - I am a member of GSR. Great bunch over there.

Tuna - I am a member of GSR. Great bunch over there.

John let me join the GSR a few years back when I had my old '92 LT4-tified and a skunk like paint job. They are a great bunch. Don't spend much time on the GSR forum these days however.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom