Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New owner in CT

Bobsvette

Corvette
2019 Torch Red Grand Sport
Hello to everyone, i'm new to this site and i'm the guy that bought stinger's 96 LT4. The car is everything the gentleman said it was and more! we did our transaction through e-bay and everything was pretty smooth. when all the paperwork was done i booked a flight to fla where stinger picked me up at the airport (on fri of last week) and went back to his beautiful home. we talked quit a bit, went over just about everything about the car and other thing's about corvettes. this guy knows what he's talking about! anyway I got there about 11:30 a.m. and headed for home about 3:30 p.m. I drove until about 12:30 a.m. made it to mid north carolina and slept until about 4:00 a.m. Jumped back in at 4:30 a.m. and drove the rest of the way back home to ct. I arrived back home at 6:30 p.m. sat. night. 1,347 mi was added to the odometer. The vette ran perfect!! and also, it only used about 40 gal. of gas. Most of the way I cruised at about 80 mph. Like I said I'm new to this site and also this is my first vette,so I won't be posting alot (for now) but I will be reading as much as possible. Thank's Bobsvette

Bob,

Congratulations on your new Corvette!! You'll love it, but I think you've already discovered that!:) And welcome to the Corvette Action Center!

I hope we'll run into each other during the year. I'll be attending the Club Corvette of Connecticut show in July...maybe we'll see each other there.

Elaine

Congrats on the new ride! Now we hope to see you at Carlisle in August. ;)

:w
Guy

Welcome

Bobsvette said:
1,347 mi was added to the odometer.

Welcome to the :CAC ! What a way to take that first cruise in the new ride. 1347 miles!!:_rock

Bobsvette, welcome to the CAC and congratulations on your first vette! That's fantastic.

Tammy

Congrats !

Your gonna love that car...I put 2,500 mi on mine last year..in fact my 1 year anniversary is this Thursday.

Enjoy.

Congtratulations on your purchase, and welcome to the CAC. All the information you'll ever need for taking care of your vette is right here. -John

Bobsvette,
Congratulations and welcome to the wonderful world of LT4s,

B17Crew
:w

first drive......and a nice one!

Good story and from the sounds of it a very good trip. Enjoy your LT4.
And welcome to the..........:CAC
RG

The Vette you purchased just might be the BEST car you have ever bought in your life!

You will find the more you drive it, the better it drives!

Ask me how I know! ;)

Welcome to the best Corvette site in the world! You will have a great time here. I cannot tell you how much money I have saved and how many friends I have made by hanging out with this bunch of people! Too many to count!

SAVE THE WAVE! :w

Welcome friend! :beer

As a new owner you will find this site invaluable!

Enjoy that LT4 cuz they are a kick! :lou

Jeff

ENJOY!

welcome.........you'll find a whole host of good info here @CAC:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom