Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New pics of my '81

• Thread starter Thread starter pauld
  • Start date Start date
Thanks Sherry and Aussie, You are right, black is hard to keep clean and I always said that I wouldn't get a black car, but once I saw it I just had to have it!!! I agree Sherry, white is also hard to keep clean.
Aussie, you car looks great, any larger pics to show? and by the way, I am off to Sydney in 5 weeks with the wife and kids and I must say I can't wait, am going for three weeks.

I bet you turn a lot of heads driving around England in that beauty.....very,very nice.

Dave

Black is beautiful!

I believe a Corvette can be any color....any color at all...as long as it is red or black!

Very nice, That one pretty vette.

Seeing it almost made me cry. My first vette was a black 80. It was totalled about two years ago. Looking at your was like see mine all over again.

You must be very proud and with good reason.

Gary

Sweet Ride
I Love black on a nice straight Vette but it's so dang HOT.
Living in the south i pretty much made Black not an option.

pauld said:
Aussie, you car looks great, any larger pics to show? and by the way, I am off to Sydney in 5 weeks with the wife and kids and I must say I can't wait, am going for three weeks.

http://www.niksweb.com are the only pics I have so far. I will put as many up as possible in the future :)

Im from sydney :D you have any plans in mind of where you are staying etc? Or do you plan on booking closer to your stay? Sydney is a great city, if you need any ideas on anything, drop me a pm, I'd be glad to help you out - lived there for 8 years until I moved here at the beginning of this year, lived 2 mins from the CBD on the navy base you will undoubtedly see at one stage or another.

Hope you like natural sand beaches :)

Thanks Aussie,
My wife has family in Sydney and I think it is somewhere near St.Marys. If you know of anything 'vette orientated in Sydney then please let me know!! We go in under 5 weeks and stay there for nearly 4 weeks.

www.nswcorvettes.com.au - they might have an event or something of interest.

Let you know - you might not even see a vette in aus, if you do, take a picture, cause they aren't around like in the USA (and I'd say its a good bet that there are a LOT more in the UK than Aus). Vettes are one of those much desired, never acquired things in Australia :) I'm one of the lucky few.

To show you how much people know about vettes, and own them, check out the classifieds @ www.autotrader.com.au > click on Sports & Performance on the left > Chevrolet > Corvette > search.

you will see about 15 results in the whole of australia, and, one of them will be a 1990 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray :eyerole

I just feel sorry for the sod who buys it convinced that it is a stingray.

Nice ride!

I like the color.....

I often think that black vettes are just the best looking vettes. Simple. Elegant. Insidious.

Sharp looking vette Paul!

I hope it isn't a big problem riding a "left side" car in "right roads" england?
And yep, black is the best! :)

Greetings Peter.

It's no problem driving a left hand drive car, I love it. Everytime I get in the car I just can't stop smiling.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom