Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Wanted New to the Forum! Looking for a C-2 Coupe

Looking for a particular item to buy or trade, use this prefix to post your thread.

Ron B

I recently discovered this forum, so here goes!!!

I am looking for a 65-66-67 Coupe. Driver quality. I have owned a collision repair shop for 40 years...so paint is not an issue!

I sold my 65 Black on Black 327-365 12 years ago and have kicked myself in the ass every day since..........

I am not looking for a true numbers car, as I simply want a car that I can drive! My favorite car would have a red or silver interior, and a 4 speed. BB preferred, but not a deal breaker. Even a project car is fine.

I am located in Indiana. Willing to trade a couple of truckloads of snow for a down payment:beer

Best regards,
Ron

Welcome to the CAC Ron, the cars are out there but will need a little digging to find just what you want. Good luck on your seach.....I wish I could run across a project C2 also......I sold my 63 Roadster that I restored about 15 years ago and still kick myself for doing it........:rotfl

1965 L-79 Coupe

Will be selling my car early Spring. Nassau Blue/Blue, 4spd, 3:55,matching #, side exhaust. Currently has a professionally built small block (all roller) installed. Original motor rebuilt to stock specs(except comp.ratio. 10:1). Haven't zeroed a price yet, but if it doesn't' sell locally( Western NY), it'll probably go to Carlisle.

Nice to see some activity on this site.
Mike

I recently discovered this forum, so here goes!!!

I am looking for a 65-66-67 Coupe. Driver quality. I have owned a collision repair shop for 40 years...so paint is not an issue!

I sold my 65 Black on Black 327-365 12 years ago and have kicked myself in the ass every day since..........

I am not looking for a true numbers car, as I simply want a car that I can drive! My favorite car would have a red or silver interior, and a 4 speed. BB preferred, but not a deal breaker. Even a project car is fine.

I am located in Indiana. Willing to trade a couple of truckloads of snow for a down payment:beer

Best regards,
Ron

I have a 66 coupe I would part with for $45k. Nice driver, new interior, clean, runs great. Contact me for more info if interested.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom