Finally got the time to install the valve covers and new fuel rails.
The install of the valve covers went pretty smooth, nothing in the way.
The only small issue was that the #4 and #5 coil. There had to be a small modification to the coil bracket to fit. Everything else fit perfectly.
The fuel rails were a different story
There is a bracket in the way on the drivers side behind the manifold.
The only way to remove the bracket is to remove the manifold, or beat it out of the way, which is what I did
The second major issue with the fuel rails was that the rail stands were a touch to short. Everytime I'd bolt it down, they would leak from one of the injectors. It took me some time to track the cause down, but once I did, 1 small washer under each stand relieved enough pressure so that the injectors were no longer pinched down, and there was no leaks.
I went with a double catch can set up, one off the PCV and one off the Valve Cover.
Here is the oil that came out of the one that was on the car, approx 2000 miles of light ofl: driving.
Here are the semi finished pics, still have to clean up the wires and re-clean the engine bay...