Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 New Vette

1996 LT4 Topic

jmhorn52

Corvette
2008 Yellow ZHZ
DSC02951.jpgDSC02952.jpgDSC02953.jpgDSC02954.jpgI have been gone for a while after I sold my 1988 Vette. Yesterday I bought another 1996 dark purple metallic coupe lt4 corsa exhaust k&n filter system

That thing is super sweet looking.....Congrats....

Thanks, it great plus I got 27.7 mpg driving it home on the interstate over 200 miles what more could I ask for a great car and good mileage

Oh...that's a beauty! You're going to love the LT 4...I know I do. Any excuse to go for a drive does it for me! Question...what do you think of the Corsa exhaust? I'm trying to decide which way to go on mine and I'm torn. I don't need to replace the entire system. I don't want it to sound like a pickup truck, so I've decided against FlowMaster. May go back to stock to get rid of the drone from the system on my car now. :thumb

The exhaust sounds great. It sure doesnt sound like a pickup.. I have only driven the car about 200 miles but on the highway running between 60-75 it was not offensive on the iside of the car

Beautiful car!!! And very rare color, too. I went from a 1988 convertible to a 1996 Grand Sport convertible some time ago and thought it was an enormous jump in performance, technology, etc. Good luck...and glad you're back!

Elaine

Wow Really Nice Car!

Great Looker! Especially with the Z wheels. Looks very clean too but your gonna be washing it every weekend!

Cheers,
:beer

Very nice! I really like that color.:thumb

:w

Wow...what a great looking car...Some say it is the very best of the C4 line except for maybe the ZR-1's. Well done!

It's a beauty. Looks mint.

Very nice LT-4 - Congratulations.

I hope it's not too long before I'm showing "my new vette!"

Good luck with that beauty - the LT-4 was a nice choice.

Second Comment!

Dude, I commented before on how nice this looks ans just had to say again, great color and condition. Just get rid of the ugly sticker under the mid brake light and get smoked out plate covers front and rear and this will look outstanding! You must be a happy man, congratulations!

Cheers, :beer

Dude, I commented before on how nice this looks ans just had to say again, great color and condition. Just get rid of the ugly sticker under the mid brake light and get smoked out plate covers front and rear and this will look outstanding! You must be a happy man, congratulations!

Cheers, :beer

Plate covers in Virginia - I don't think so.

Gastapo outlaws Plate Covers

Plate covers in Virginia - I don't think so.[/Q

Damn, too bad. It's a crime already just to have to have a front plate. At least we can disguise the ugly up here!

Cheers :beer

The tag has been removed from the back of the car. I was worried removing it may damage the paint but it didnt. Cant really use smoke covers on the plate in VA

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom