Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

newbies

Dukeallen

Corvette
1989 Bright Red Coupe
Hi all, Duke and Jackie here, we just bought a new-to-us 89 coupe, our first Vette. Nothing special about it, bright red automatic, base model. But we love it!
I'm a Marylander but she's a Philly philly so it's our Mason_Dixon car :L

Hi all, Duke and Jackie here, we just bought a new-to-us 89 coupe, our first Vette. Nothing special about it, bright red automatic, base model. But we love it!

Welcome to the CAC. Of course your 89 is special....It is a Corvette....

Welcome to the CAC!
red_c5_wave.gif

Now just so ya know there will be about 1000-1400 members that are comin' to your house for breakfast .It's just a custom we all have ,ya know check out the car and stuff .Would Sat the 26th be OK? :blue:

Don't make excuses for an 89, they are all good cars. I love all Corvettes, wish I could afford one of each year! Welcome to CAC and the madness called Corvette Fever.

Is 8am too early?:D

Don't make excuses for an 89, they are all good cars. I love all Corvettes, wish I could afford one of each year! Welcome to CAC and the madness called Corvette Fever.

Is 8am too early?:D

Actually I like to sleep in on saturdays, better make it 9am. Lucky one of my hobbies is cooking.:rotfl

Welcome to the Forum Duke and Jackie. :w Enjoy your new Corvette.

Welcome to CAC!!
enjoy the vette!!!!
9 am it is!!!!!:boogie:boogie

Good thing, since that's what we're serving! :boogie

Ah horse chops ,scrambled eggs with gravy ,Don't -cha just love finger food ? Now if GM Junkie shows up he's an expert on C4's and he'll bring a couple gallons of North Carolinas finest .

Now there's a couple get togethers yearly such as the "Tail of the dragon"in the fall right around my birthday and then in the spring ,late April the Corvette Museum thats also on my birthday .There is also cruise fest in early summer.;)

:upthumbs Welcome......sorry, but your wrong bout your Vette, there's one big 'special' thing bout it....it's your first Vette :D....congrats and enjoy! :thumb

:upthumbs Welcome......sorry, but your wrong bout your Vette, there's one big 'special' thing bout it....it's your first Vette :D....congrats and enjoy! :thumb

You guys keep reminding me how special these cars are and I won't be able to get my head in the damn thing :boogie

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom