Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: newest corvette girl

n8dogg

Corvette
1979 l-82
Sorry guys and gals been away for a short time wanted to show you the newest corvette girl. And my wrenching buddy with his tools getting ready to fix what ever I need. Grandpa pretty proud of them both!!!

They're both a couple of cuties, and time spent away from here with them is automatically forgiven. ;)

Enjoy!
:wJane Ann

cute kids....
I have been patiently waiting to be a grand pa for a few years now!!!!:confused

been grandpa for three years now and loving every minute of it!!!! Grandson would rather be it the shop working on the corvette with me than anything else (but riding in it). Will wait and see about the new one intill she a little older.:)

Congrats. As a new parent (not grand yet :) ) words can't express the joy a baby brings. I'm sure the grandparent role is even better (no long nights of feedings and diaper changes)

I'm a grandmother of five...four girls and 1 boy...between the ages of 20 and 9. Not one has any interest in Corvettes!! :confused Neither did my two kids.

Elaine

cute grand kids

Sorry guys and gals been away for a short time wanted to show you the newest corvette girl. And my wrenching buddy with his tools getting ready to fix what ever I need. Grandpa pretty proud of them both!!!
nice to have grandkids especially when you spoil them and can send them homeafterwards when they get cranky...LOL

cute kids....
I have been patiently waiting to be a grand pa for a few years now!!!!:confused

My grand-parent in-training begins somewhere around 2/5/10!!! He will be trained in all things-Corvette! :w

Yes, waving will be lesson #1!!

I'm a grandmother of five...four girls and 1 boy...between the ages of 20 and 9. Not one has any interest in Corvettes!! :confused Neither did my two kids.

Elaine

its ok, its not your fault. you did all you could.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom