Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Nice HD 4.11 rear end for sale

63mako

Corvette
1963 Custom SWC
I have a 68 411 for sale. No pitting on housing, Very little backlash, both side yokes are about .030 end play, No leaks. Has AT 2 23 68 stamped on pad. Rear cover casting date is B 12 68. Center section casting date is K 7 7. $500 plus shipping or pickup. Sprayed down with PB Blaster to keep it from rusting. Pictures below. Please E-mail if interested.
IM000040.jpg

IM000041.jpg

IM000042.jpg

Opened it up today to check internals, All look good. Here is a picture.
IM000043.jpg

4:11 REAREND

DID THIS COME OUT OF A CAR THAT YOU HAVE? IF NOT DID YOU WITNESS IT OPERATING IN ANOTHER CAR AND HOW DID IT FUNCTION? IE. QUIET OPERATION, POSITRACTION WORKING, NOISY GEARS, ETC. HOW MUCH TO SHIP TO SYLVANIA OHIO? HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM US FOR PICKUP? THANKS ED

DID THIS COME OUT OF A CAR THAT YOU HAVE? IF NOT DID YOU WITNESS IT OPERATING IN ANOTHER CAR AND HOW DID IT FUNCTION? IE. QUIET OPERATION, POSITRACTION WORKING, NOISY GEARS, ETC. HOW MUCH TO SHIP TO SYLVANIA OHIO? HOW FAR ARE YOU FROM US FOR PICKUP? THANKS ED
It was bought to build for my 63 Custom. I didn't hear it run. Seems all good but you never know. I sold it on Ebay for $525 as is. Haven't been paid yet. If it falls through I will let you know

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom