Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

No front License plate in Illinois

If you read the exact wording of the Bill, it also includes Semi trucks, motorycycles, tractor trailers.... i think they are going to have a hard time getting this passed. They would be giving up too much $$. But with the new Gov, who knows anything could happen. :)

They wont be giveing up any money. There is a $40.00 fee for the special plate plus there will still be the fee for the Yearly sticker.

Imachad said:
If you read the exact wording of the Bill, it also includes Semi trucks, motorycycles, tractor trailers.... i think they are going to have a hard time getting this passed. They would be giving up too much $$. But with the new Gov, who knows anything could happen. :)
If I read that bill correctly, the staute already applies to [font=Courier_New]motorcycles, trailers, semitrailers, motorized pedalcycles, and truck-tractors. They are just going to amend the code to include Corvettes.
[/font]

KOPBET said:
If I read that bill correctly, the staute already applies to [font=Courier_New]motorcycles, trailers, semitrailers, motorized pedalcycles, and truck-tractors. They are just going to amend the code to include Corvettes.
[/font]

Ahh, that would make sense. I've had a bit too much sun this weekend and the adverse effects are showing. :) Thanks KOPBET

Chad :w

Imachad said:
Ahh, that would make sense. I've had a bit too much sun this weekend and the adverse effects are showing. :) Thanks KOPBET

Chad :w
No problem. I gave one of these to theblackvette earlier this morning. Perhaps you would like one also. Its a "Song Sunrise". Vodka and cranberry juice. Cheers! :beer

songairlines004.jpg

KOPBET said:
No problem. I gave one of these to theblackvette earlier this morning. Perhaps you would like one also. Its a "Song Sunrise". Vodka and cranberry juice. Cheers! :beer

songairlines004.jpg

:L Awesome! I'm gonna need that floating around the pool all day!

attachment.php

Imachad said:
:L Awesome! I'm gonna need that floating around the pool all day!

attachment.php
Nice pool! Is that where we would find "Floating Chad"? (wry Florida reference).;LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom