Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

No question -- the RAREST production Corvette ever.

Corvette
www.67HEAVEN.com
1969 ZL-1. Get out your drool buckets. ;)

=========================================================

255nx8i.jpg

255nyn5.jpg

255o1l5.jpg

Damn 67, you must have quite the reference library! I'm just trying to find the Oct. issue of 'Vette' magazine, as a member of our club is in it. If you look closely at the pic of him, you can see the top of my fender on the right! He was the good samaritan of the month, on page 8, I think.
Back to the original subject, I was just reading this weekend about a 'two of a kind' Corvette, and you printed a story about it!
Hope to see you next weekend in Carlisle, I guess I just missed you last year.

Craig

Honest Question!!!

If there were 2No ZL1's produced, how can they be rarer that the 1No primered L81 produced?

:beer Grant

I don't count special order paint, odd-ball interior orders, etc. The ZL-1 is in a class of its own, and is the recognized ultimate rarity.

My filter is the Regular Production Option (R.P.O.) list.....not C.O.P.O., etc.

I don't count special order paint, odd-ball interior orders, etc. The ZL-1 is in a class of its own, and is the recognized ultimate rarity.

Thanks 67"

:beer Grant

This car is owned by Roger's Corvettes in Florida for quite a few years now. He bought it at a IRS sale that was taken from a drug dealer. I believe he paid around $300K and now is wort more than a Million.

Pretty interesting article, Heaven. Thanks for sharing!

GerryLP:cool

How nice that it's painted an appropriate colour... :)

-Mac

Wow! Very nice. The Zip Products caught my eye, though. Go on the Dr. Rebuild web sight and check out the feud this guy has with Zip Products and one of the Walker's. Pretty entertaining.

My filter is the Regular Production Option (R.P.O.) list.....not C.O.P.O., etc.
I have to agree with you there. Nut's car is darn nice but I doubt even he has any illusions of it being worth anywhere near a million samolians!

I guess We can't count the one 1983 because it was not offered to the public?

john mahers 69 ZL-1 corvette is even more rare as he is the original owner and has the orignal engine plus all the paper work. the yellow one in fla does not have the orignal engine. john has sold the car and now has a new ZO-6. i did the tune up work on the ZL-1 back then when john raced the corvette. see the whole story on johns ZL-1 in march 2006 issue of corvette fever.

I just think that it is an amazing story. And I agree with others here that the paperwork behind it has the most effect on its rare-status.

I mean, to blow-up an engine and get a replacement from Yenko Chevrolet? What are the odds on that one? Yenko cars' values are averaging $300K U.S. Dollars! Amazing!

GerryLP:cool

LOL
By my sweety I meant the 6 yr old, not the car.

Sorry I'm not Roger, but that is his car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom