Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Not New but Returning Member

Ripp 73

Corvette
1973 L82 Blue Coupe
Greetings All,

I have been away from the CAC for some time now. Occasionally I have pulled the home page up, looked around for a couple of minutes, and then left. But I am happy to say, that I'll be back on a more permanent basis again. I owned a 1976 coupe about 5 years ago and have had the itch to get another ever since. The 1976 Corvette was great, but wasn't ultimately what I was looking for. At the time, the price was too good to pass up.

But now I have one of the two "dream" Corvettes for me. I found a 1973 L-82 Blue Coupe (other dream Corvette is a 1963 SWC). This summer I will just drive it and enjoy it, but this winter the restoration will begin (once I decide what direction I want to take). From my investigation work thus far, the drive train is almost all original. All the codes seem to match up to time correct pieces.

Anyway, that is enough rambling for this section of the forum. I'll see most of you in the C3 sections (sometimes C4 for my father-in-laws).

~Ripp

PS: Who should I contact about changing my user name? I'll do a search and see if anything pops up.

:w Ripp

Glad to see you found one of your Favorites :thumb enjoy the Summer :Steer and the eventual R&R :dance

If you haven't found the Name Change Section yet, it is in our Site Help & Feedback Forum

I'll venture a guess .... concentration..... thinking.... struggling.... ah could it be Ripp 73 Enjoy your return to the community there is always a place at the table ;)

Bud

Thanks Yoda, already found it and already made the request as you suspected. Man you are good.

Hey, I also just noticed that I am just a "member". Last I knew, I thought I was still a "supporting member". Does this distinction no longer show up? Not a big deal, but even though I wasn't here, I still supported the forum.

~Ripp 73

Thanks Yoda, already found it and already made the request as you suspected. Man you are good.

Hey, I also just noticed that I am just a "member". Last I knew, I thought I was still a "supporting member". Does this distinction no longer show up? Not a big deal, but even though I wasn't here, I still supported the forum.

~Ripp 73
Welcome back Ripp - and congrats on the 73!!

As for Supporting Member status, post a note in the Site Help and Feedback forum or send a PM to Rob. He handles that and it may be that automatic renewals haven't kept up.

:wJane Ann

welcome Back!!!!!!!!!1

Welcome back to the Forum, Ripp 73. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom