Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ok Z06 is going to be a terror on the street, but

vette

Corvette
1966 coupe
The car looks great and is going it be hard to beat as far as stock production cars go. Its about time GM showed the world what it can do. But how much$$$$$$ ? Now if they could only follow Fords lead and do a retro Camaro For the same kind of money that the new Mustang is. Chevrolet would be on top again.

If it's for $500.00 I'll take one! :D Really though, the new ZO6 is real nice! The Camaro idea is good . . . I don't know why GM hasn't said anything yet. They are making a new Camaro . . . I can feel it in my bones!

Disclaimer: I do not know if GM is contimplating producing a new Camaro.

Rob said:
Price has not been released by GM yet.

That scares me into thinking that it will be very expensive!:L

I feel that if the new Z06 will stay at or below $65,000, then many of us on here will be sporting a new one. If it's above that, it will certainly trim the crowd down, especially the first year. I think I'll wait until the 2007 MY rolls around, maybe... just maybe they will find another 5 - 10% more horsepower the second year again.

vettepilot

vettepilot said:
....I think I'll wait until the 2007 MY rolls around, maybe... just maybe they will find another 5 - 10% more horsepower the second year again.

vettepilot

Me too. I bought an '01 Z, and you see what I have now. The LS7 will be a very sophisticated engine. Remember the problems with the first LS6s? I'll let the first year models get the bugs worked out and see where we stand. It's tough to resist though, after seeing the car.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom