Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: One more question TIRES

corvette addict

Corvette
2015 Z51 Black/Black
When Corvette Magazine reviewed the 2014 Z51 they said that Michelin was going to make an all weather tire similar to the summer tires now on the Corvette Z51 anybody got any news about that?

Thanks
Corvette addict

When I visited with the Michelin folks at the NCM back at the Birthday Bash, I was told that the new A/S 3 ZP would be available in C7 sizes this fall - September/October. I checked Tirerack and they are not listed yet, so check back in a couple of months.

Tires

when i visited with the michelin folks at the ncm back at the birthday bash, i was told that the new a/s 3 zp would be available in c7 sizes this fall - september/october. I checked tirerack and they are not listed yet, so check back in a couple of months.

great thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prior to CM running that story on a '14 Z51, I did an article for them on just the C7 tires, the Pilot Super Sport ZPs. At the time I interviewed the Michelin people, they said an all-season tire to fit the C7 would be released eventually, Well...far as I'm concerned 2016 is past "eventually".

I'd wait and see if Michelin does release a winter tire for those car and if it does not, take a look at the Blizzak like from Bridgestone. Maybe they have something in C7 sizes. Blizzaks are awesome winter tires.

Both Continental and Bridgestone offers all season speed rated tires,in C7 sizes. Tire Rack offers the new Michelin Corvette size all season now for the front, and the rears will be available on August 5th. I've had three sets of Bridgestones on my C6s, and they were great performing tires that lasted an easy 30k miles.

Tires

Prior to CM running that story on a '14 Z51, I did an article for them on just the C7 tires, the Pilot Super Sport ZPs. At the time I interviewed the Michelin people, they said an all-season tire to fit the C7 would be released eventually, Well...far as I'm concerned 2016 is past "eventually".

I'd wait and see if Michelin does release a winter tire for those car and if it does not, take a look at the Blizzak like from Bridgestone. Maybe they have something in C7 sizes. Blizzaks are awesome winter tires.

Are they run-flat?

Tires

Both Continental and Bridgestone offers all season speed rated tires,in C7 sizes. Tire Rack offers the new Michelin Corvette size all season now for the front, and the rears will be available on August 5th. I've had three sets of Bridgestones on my C6s, and they were great performing tires that lasted an easy 30k miles.

Are they run-flat?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom