Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Original C5 Superbowl Commercial

R

RedC5

Hello Everyone-

I am trying to find a copy of the original C5 commercial used in the superbowl around 1997. Strickly personal interest.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ken

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
1987 Z51 Silver Coupe
Welcome To The Corvette Action Center RedC5!

I started searching for you but can't find specifics yet. :( However, I did come across this and thought I'd pass it along for those interested:
Muhammad(adgconsulting.com) (3/1/99 9:56 AM): Yup, think about a corvette is the best ad for a corvette. You see it you want it, end of story.

Dave- Lovepoetry.com (3/1/99 9:56 AM): I think a car advertiser has won if you take a test drive. How many auto brands did you not even get into when you bought your last car.

Bruce (3/1/99 9:56 AM): Someone earlier said "it depends on your product" I think there are many strategies and just using one may eliminate a large audience that would be impacted by a different one.

Muhammad(adgconsulting.com) (3/1/99 9:58 AM): Lots, but to be honest I buy cars based on looks, practicality, price & performance, but the first one is looks. If I see cars on the highway and I don't like the way they look NO ad is going to get me to test drive it.

I know that it's irrelevant to your question, but I'm looking for an answer to that too. ;)

_ken :w

R

RedC5

Hello Ken- After much online searching I was unable to locate the clip. I was hoping that someone actually had it on a VCR tape they may have made of the superbowl.

David

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom