Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: original fabric

Dennis Feyhl

Corvette
1985 two tone blue
I own a 1985 Vette, and would like to re-cover my seats with original fabric. I have no idea where to find it and have had no luck getting information from local shops. Can anyone help? My Vette 2.20.15.jpgMy Vette 1 2.20.15.jpg

Last edited:
What color is your interior? I had the fabric seats in my '84 reupholstered by Tivo's Auto Upholstery, in Santa Ana CA, phone 714-547-3891. They had genuine original GM fabric in stock that matched my "saddle" colored seats. Give them a call. They did a very nice job for me.

:w

Last edited:
What color is your interior? I had the fabric seats in my '84 reupholstered by Tivo's Auto Upholstery, in Santa Ana CA, phone 714-547-3891. They had genuine original GM fabric in stock that matched my "saddle" colored seats. Give them a call. They did a very nice job for me.

:w

It's 2 tone blue, baby (or sky) blue on the upper half and darker blue on the lower half. I would post a pic but haven't figured out how yet. the seats are a blue and white hounds tooth with solid dark blue on the edges. Thanks for the reply.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom