Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

park brake warning light wiring

rowingone

Corvette
1964 conv
OK so bubba tore everything out as far as park brake goes . . got everything back in except the warning light . . my wiring diagram shows two wires to the warning bulb . .is this right? Since both the bulb socket and the wiring are gone . . how do I wire the warning switch and bulb in that curcuit? I have the switch mounted . . the bulb socket in the dash . . just need to wire her up. Thanks!!

rowingone

Corvette
1964 conv
never mind . . bubba was kind to me today . . . just had stuck the wiring way up there . . . got it working!

twoseater

Corvette
1965 Blue Vert, 1980 White Coupe
Too funny. bubba must of worked on mine as well. I got all the parts - just got to get them in. Any gotchas/tips you want to share with the installation?

rowingone

Corvette
1964 conv
Tips . . .I dont know . . . bubba is not consistent so you just never know . . . a new one last night . . . went to make sure the heater was working and . . . bubba . . . now what possible reason would you have for removing and throwing away the "y" heater duct . . its just gone . . . and only $150 to replace that little gem!!

G

Geek's 65

Tips . . .I dont know . . . bubba is not consistent so you just never know . . . a new one last night . . . went to make sure the heater was working and . . . bubba . . . now what possible reason would you have for removing and throwing away the "y" heater duct . . its just gone . . . and only $150 to replace that little gem!!

Whul thats EZ nuf, Bubba wuz a wrenchin on da ray-de-oh an had ta git two it. Figger'd if'n he left it out - be a whole lot eazier to wrench on next time.

rowingone

Corvette
1964 conv
that's too funny . . . I was going to say I do have some leftover parts from my emer. brake install . . too late to send them back . . but you have a 65 . . wont work . . if anyone is redoing their 64 and wants some free parts let me know . . . they are unique to that year . .still in the packages . . .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom