Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parting out 1970 coupe

geopar

Corvette
12 total : from '57 to '73 and my '98 vert
Tilt/tele steering column, nice condition, complete--$450.00, steering wheel--$80.00 (have 4 of these), complete removable rear window set-up--$400.00(SOLD) (have extra tray and window), rear bumpers--$50.00 each(good drivers), rear bumper brackets set--$50.00, 5 port wiper motor and washer pump--$175.00(SOLD), vacuum recovery canister--$25.00, passenger t top--$50.00, seat/shoulder belt set (dark green)--$225.00, complete wiper door assembly w/stainless--$450.00, tail lights--$10.00 each, tail light housings with fiber optics provision--$10.00 each, automatic frame/suspension, straight, rust free, complete with rear end, trailing arms, brake calipers, steering box/links, etc. $1,500.00, complete coupe body with straight rust free birdcage/windshield frame(has left front fender damage), power window doors--$1,200.00 (will sell with rolling suspension above for $2,500.00--including clean, non salvage title), seats w/tracks(need covers)--$150.00(sale pending), auto shifter--$20.00, all stainless pieces available if body does not sell, dark green interior pieces---left lower dash w/speedo and tach(for 300hp)--$150.00, right lower dash--$35.00, center console(needs usual plastic repair on the shift plate screw hole tabs)--$25.00, kick panels--$20.00 each(SOLD), left rear quarter panel(cp)--$40.00 w/reinforcement pieces, power window switches/harnesses/relay--$40.00, center gauge cluster(broken at thin upper areas) w/gauges--$75.00, wiper bezel w/switch--$30.00, "T" headder panel--$25.00, emergency brale handle assembly--$30.00, emergency brake cover reinforcement bracket and slider--$10.00, extra t top latches and hardware-- $1.00 to $20.00, fuel door assembly--$20.00(SOLD), chrome locking gas cap w/key--$15.00, fuel tank--$65.00, fuel tank crossmember and straps--$35.00, front frame cross member--$80.00 (have 2 or 3 of these)(All SOLD), front frame "U" bracket--$35.00, side fender grills--$30.00 each(SOLD), side marker lenses/housings--$15.00 each(SOLD), power brake master cylinder and booster--$100.00, complete front fiber optic light harness--$100.00, front engine harness--$35.00(SOLD), dated ralley wheels---$50.00 each ( no trim rings or center caps), spare carrier--$150.00, small block hood w/latches and cable--$100.00(sale pending), hood latches that mount on body--$10.00 each, doors with power windows (if body does not sell)--$150.00 each, rocker panels--$50.00 each(SOLD---have a few more), wiper arms/transmission/washer tubes--$100.00, correct engine(std.,4 bolt needs rebuilt--$200.00, exhaust manifolds--$60.00 each(SOLD), auto trans w/converter(unknown condition)--$100.00(SOLD--have one more), turbo 400 trans yoke--$60.00, drive shaft--$25.00, extra set of t tops(white/saddle, very nice condition, very good weather stripping--make offer. Lots of brackets, switches, gas pedal/linkage, horns, nuts/bolts, gauges, kick panels, bezels, bumpers, hub caps, ralley trim rings/centers, seats, misc. seat belts, new spoke rims, shifter plates, mirrors, horn caps, engine parts, body parts, rear ends, 4 speeds, grills, trim pieces from other projects---call with needs. Most prices are firm. No photos available except for the body. Please call for complete descriptions. Full money back guarentee (including shipping) if not satisfied with any part(s). George, 830 885 4020 or cell 210 213 7004

Looking for a rear view mirror 1969, radiator overflow tank 69 with mounting brackets small block front croosmember.

Thx
Jerry

I was looking for the removable chassis cross member bar that supports the transmission with bolts.
i need that part bad, mine is bent.....dont ask, cause i dont know how, i bought it like that.....

ALSO do you still have the fromt bumper with brackets and all, need that too and will take it if you have it.

What about the front grill sections with bolts, if you got them ill take them too.

71VERT said:
Looking for a rear view mirror 1969, radiator overflow tank 69 with mounting brackets small block front croosmember.

Thx
Jerry
I think I have a '69 rear view mirror with mounting bracket and trim. I doubt I have a dated '69 expansion tank, but do have simular tanks of different years, and have the brackets. I just sold my last front crossmember, sorry.

70 VETTE 454 said:
I was looking for the removable chassis cross member bar that supports the transmission with bolts.
i need that part bad, mine is bent.....dont ask, cause i dont know how, i bought it like that.....

ALSO do you still have the fromt bumper with brackets and all, need that too and will take it if you have it.

What about the front grill sections with bolts, if you got them ill take them too.
I have the removable crossmember ($100.00). There are several brackets for the front bumper, including the frame extensions that the main support brackets attach to; do you need everything? I do have a set of front grills, but they are for '71/'72 with mounting holes vrs studs----they will fit your '70, but are not "NCRS". These are expensive. The center grill is not that costly, and I have a couple of these. G.

Geopar,

Ok the Cross member is a go, ill take that for sure. I think you emailed me(seventwo@prodigy.net) on that earlier and I sent you a pic of what I wanted/needed.

now what are we talking about $$ as far as the front bumper and brackets go, I NEED IT ALL completly (whatever you have-and if your missing something for some reason let me know so i can try and find it ahead of time-what shape is the bumper in by the way), for some reason mine didn't come with one at all.

Now for the grills as long as they will fit my 70 then that is fine just give me a decent price on them.

You lost me on the holes vs. studs part, I haven't looked that closely at mine yet to see what your talking about, im still focusing on the frame and all that stuff underneath first then its on to the body, but I always try to find stuff that I know I will need later. "NCRS" doesn't matter to me, its all gonna be custom anyways, I want it "My Way" not theirs.....

give me a price for it all, and we will go from there, or if you rather email me at the above address that will work too, but I want and need the stuff sooner or later.

Dave

Dated rally wheels

What are the dates of the rally wheels looking for late Aug , to mid Dec. Paul

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom