Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parting out a 1975 -- only for sale in person pick up in Charlotte, NC

corvette1976

1975 corvette parts for sale. I am doing a frame off restoration on a 1968 so I bought this car to get a few parts off it that I need. I have no reason for the rest of the parts so I am parting it out. It is a 1975 matching numbers corvette with an automatic transmission and 350 engine. Prices for the most part are firm but I will consider offers if the buyer is purchasing more than one item. This is currently my only income coming in so I tried to set my prices fair; around half of what it is new or cheaper. The only thing I am interested in trading parts for is a corvette big block. Please do not contact me on other parts for sale, I will post them later on.

All the parts are for sale only through in person pick up. I am located about 5 miles from the charlotte international airport. I can also meet in Rock Hill, SC.

At the current moment all chassis part that would immobilize the car from rolling are not for sale; differential, trailing arms, springs, rotors and so on. I don’t have enough space to lift the body and store it so I will sell chassis parts once I have sold a good amount of parts to make room. I will sell just fiberglass body (without the doors, t-tops, and 5 mph bumper) for $1300.

Here is what is currently for sale:
Professionally rebuilt automatic transmission never reinstalled (have the labor and part recite for $800) -$600
Tilt and telescoping steering (without wheel) - $550
Hood - $150
T-tops with head liner - $250
Seat - $400
Rear fiber glass clip - $550
Front fiberglass clip - $500
Both doors shells - $400/ $225 each
Door panels - $250/$150 each
Dash panel right side- $150
Rear window - $75
T-top chrome trim - $75
Steering box - $100
Parts not for sale: Tires, 5 mph bumpers, engine, calipers, rotor, electric windows.

http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk136/corvette1976/75%20corvette/

P1010278-1.jpg

P1010111.jpg

P1010214.jpg

P1010242.jpg

P1010228.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom