Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Patriotic B2K pic w/in>

*89x2*

I am guessing that this is TAC's B2K...
Nice backdrop :)
TimCox_pic1.jpg

You would be correct. :) Where in the world did you get this photo? It was taken at the Mt Big Sky Corvette Meet last year in Great Falls. That flag is HUGE. I think they got it from the Air Force or National Guard. The picture was taken in a room with about a 20-30 ft ceiling and the flag was hung almost from the top. Notice the bottom had to be curled up behind it.

Oh...now I see. You linked it from Brad's custom auto. I've had work done there. BTW, my car is also on the cover of the current year CSP calendar. I'm getting famous... :) :)

http://www.corvettecalendar.com/

Chris you scared me for a minute...

Thankfully the flag is in the background where it belongs and not painted on the car. Lookin' good Tim!

Re: Chris you scared me for a minute...

90Callaway said:
Thankfully the flag is in the background where it belongs and not painted on the car. Lookin' good Tim!
Me too! i was about to freak....

hehe :D I guess the title did imply that...
Maybe someone w/ photoshop can edit that white Aeobody Coupe w/ a patriotic theme (just for smiles) :)

A few years ago, a C5 coupe graced the cover of one of the mag's all dressed in American Flag paint - A nice pic :beer

nice pic indeed TAC....

who has the all-white aerobody there?
very nice :)

Dave

White Aero TT

I was trying to see this car when it was traded for a 99 Fixed Roof C5 and a bit of cash just before Christmas. It is going from the Denver area to a museum in the Northeast someplace.

This 88 car was offered to me at $25K in November/December. It had 43K miles on it (good), but it had apparently been assembled after a wreck (not so good). I did not confirm, but was later told that the car had a salvage title on it (also not good). There was also a very visible problem with hood/body panel alignment on the driver's side. The car also came with a spare (broken) 4plus3 transmission (another good thing). The transmission had been replaced with a nearly new one when the mileage was in the low 30s.

I think the car had also been for sale on ebay in June, when the bidding went up to $27.6K. I would have moved on this car rather quickly at $25K but it had the red interior that I am not too fond of and the body assembly issue was a little scary to me. I did like those white Dymags, though.

Steve

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom