Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

PENN STATE GAS PRICES

craig32

Corvette
1981 repainted black coupe
Yeah, we made 'em lower the prices to get people to come to Carlisle and the Little League World Series! On Rte. 15 just north of 274, it was $2.61. Oh, in answer to your question, what gives is called 'collusion', also known as price fixing, or honor among thieves. It must be nice to work in an industry where good work gets you a raise, and extremely poor work gets you a GREAT raise. Do you think you could live on a four hundred MILLION dollar retirement package? It has absolutely nothing to do with the cost of Crude Oil, we've all got the e-mails about which stations to boycott and which ones buy no foreign oil, but they all raise prices together. Sorry for the rant!

Craig

WONKABOY

Gas Prices

Yeah, we made 'em lower the prices to get people to come to Carlisle and the Little League World Series! On Rte. 15 just north of 274, it was $2.61. Oh, in answer to your question, what gives is called 'collusion', also known as price fixing, or honor among thieves. It must be nice to work in an industry where good work gets you a raise, and extremely poor work gets you a GREAT raise. Do you think you could live on a four hundred MILLION dollar retirement package? It has absolutely nothing to do with the cost of Crude Oil, we've all got the e-mails about which stations to boycott and which ones buy no foreign oil, but they all raise prices together. Sorry for the rant!

Craig

That was no rant , but facts!!!!!

Corvette
1973 L-48 Coupe
MICHIGAN GAS......

$2.66 this morning at most any station in the lower metro Detroit area.

motorman

Corvette
2008 Crystal Red Tint Coat
I COULD NOT BELIEVE I PAID $2.69 A GALLON IN PENN ST FOR CARLISE , IN CONNECTICUT IT IS $3.25 , WHAT GIVES?
the libs run conn and i bet you fuel taxes are a lot higher,remember "it is for the children" so pay up

davec0_17

Corvette
1994 black 6 speed, cat back flowmasters
We were debating going to Carlisle (we did go)over gas prices, so I'm glad to see them come down a little. Today is the first time around here I seen high test under $3

Corvette
1987 Z52 Black Convertible
2.69 for regular here where I work. Sitll way to high for me...

Allthumbs

Corvette
1981 white coupe
Hey.. its $2.49/gal. here in Akron, OH.. atleast for the time being !?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Win Both Corvettes!

Win Both Corvettes and Get Extra Bonus Tickets Now!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Dead Center Foundation

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Partners

Top Bottom