Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Performance of the Z51

corvette addict

Corvette
2015 Z51 Black/Black
I just read the Road and Track article about the new Grand Sport. This article talked about how this version performs sounds good. I do have a question for you guys that know this stuff. Forgive my ignorance about my own vehicle the article talks about transitioning from Sport to Track and then the subsets Wet to Dry to Sport 1, Sport 2 and then Race. Ok holds the laughs..... does my Z51 have these capabilities? The article does mention that this system was on the Stingray. Any answers welcomed.

Thanks,
cor:eyerolevette addict

I just read the Road and Track article about the new Grand Sport. This article talked about how this version performs sounds good. I do have a question for you guys that know this stuff. Forgive my ignorance about my own vehicle the article talks about transitioning from Sport to Track and then the subsets Wet to Dry to Sport 1, Sport 2 and then Race. Ok holds the laughs..... does my Z51 have these capabilities? The article does mention that this system was on the Stingray. Any answers welcomed.

Thanks,
cor:eyerolevette addict

That little round dial on the console will rotate to all the modes and sub-modes.

Sub Menues

That little round dial on the console will rotate to all the modes and sub-modes.

The menus that are available are based on the options on your C7. If you have the magnetic ride option, then the menu items you mentioned are available by tapping the the menu control button on the console are turning the dial to the desired selection. Without magnetic ride the options are restricted to double tapping to get "Competitive Mode."

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom