Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Review: Phillips Chevy in Frankfurt, Illinois THANK YOU MIKE MEHARAS, MY new 2015 Z06

skyloverz

Corvette
2015 Z06
I wanted to give a shout out for Phillips Chevy in Frankfort, Illinois
and a HUGE thank you to Mike Meharas the General Manager.
Mike is personable, cares about the customers, and even though the General manager for two chevy stores, dealt directly with me on the showroom floor on my purchase.

My new baby is triple black, Z07, 3LZ,CFZ, C2Q, FAY, VRS, and just lovely.

I currently own one of 3 ( so I'm told ) 2015 Z06 with an electronics problem in the dashboard ( YUP I posted this in other post recently )
I've been negotiating with GM to buy back my current vehicle.

Searching the internet for a replacement, I found Phillips Chevy, and hour away from my home, had this Black Beauty IN STOCK, and it was available for sale.

I contacted Mike Meharas directly to discuss purchase, and told him of my situation with my 2015 Z06 in process of being bought back by GM.

Mike immediately mentioned being the # 1 Chevy dealer in Illinois, and his
willingness to contact the District Sales Manager of Chevy, to see if he could help the buyback process move along. Mike also told me he'd be willing to put his car on hold for me for a week or two, and that he'd contact the DSM immediately. Mike did both of these things without asking me for any deposit, without trying to pressure me into signing anything, and it was perfectly clear to me, Mike actually cared about my problem even though he was not the selling dealer. Let me remind all of you that the new Z06 are HARD TO COME BY right now, most in this first wave are PRESOLD, and there are PLENTY of dealers adding " market adjustment money " to the MSRP for those Z06 that are in stock but not sold !!!

Mike's integrity, empathy, and forthright attitude were proof enough to me, that I would buy my new Z06 from him, and that I would remain his customer for my corvette habit from this point forward. All of the folks I dealt with at Phillips Chevy yesterday, were super nice, down to earth, regular folks like you and me.

The end result is that Mike gave me special pricing, BELOW MSRP, to help me out on this new purchase and ease the pain on my other car BUY BACK from GM.

I will remain Mike Meharas & Phillips Chevy customer, and recommend EVERYONE give him a try on your Corvette purchase or any other Chevy purchase, they had a nice Camaro Z28 BTW.

HOORAY FOR PHILLIPS !!!

Thank You,

Bruce in Chicago AKA Chicago Motorhead<object type="cosymantecnisbfw" cotype="cs" id="SILOBFWOBJECTID" style="width: 0px; height: 0px; display: block;"></object>

Attachments

• Z02-2nd.jpg
    Z02-2nd.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 166
Great to hear of that kind of treatment by a dealer.

BTW...I remember back in the day when Phillips was a tiny little dealer on Route 30, and Frankfort was little more than a wide spot and speed limit on the road. Times and dealers change. Good for Phillips!

Nice to hear some positive feedback from a GM dealer, with all the negatives going around that usually go on the internet (recalls, etc).

Great looking vehicle, love the color. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom