Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

pics of my L-88 headlight setup

patsnitrovette

Corvette
1973 electronblue LS1
I finally recieved my L-88 covers from guldstrand motorsports so i started fitting them,still have to trim them(round edges) and paint them(body color) but there coming out great.ONce the covers are painted around the edges youll never see the brackets,and im looking for some black flat allen head screws to hold them down.I also after these pics i raised the headlights higher in the buckets too,looks better and more light.

http://community.webshots.com/album/175347169dDabMZ/2

Kool I did my own conversion using 96 Chevy truck lights much better at night then the old round ones. The only problem I had was with the covers fogging up in the mornings and late evenings in colder weather.

Nice setup. Looks really sharp and slick. I also like your C5 logo on your nose... you got one on the fuel lid as well?

Looks really good and I love the color of your car. I used some sticky-sided weatherstrip around the edge of my covers to keep from abrading the paint.

Ol Blue

Ol Blue said:
Looks really good and I love the color of your car. I used some sticky-sided weatherstrip around the edge of my covers to keep from abrading the paint.

Ol Blue

yep im doing the same thing,just sitting them onthere started scratching the paint.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom