Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of my "Silver His" C6

jhecox

Corvette
2016 Corvette Racing Yellow, Z51, OURS C7
I came out of Best Buy yesterday, pricing radar detectors. I have to get ready for the Dragon trip ya know.

OK, back to my story, as I'm walking out the door into the parking lot, I see 3 guy (in their mid 20's) with cameras taking pictures of my car. It was parked well out from the building.

As I continued to walk, they each took turns to pose one at a time, with an elbow resting on the roof and a BIG smile on their face. They were so involved in what they were doing that they never even noticed me walking up. I was only about 20' away when they took their last picture and with big smiles on their faces and talking in a foreign language that sounded middle-eastern, they continued walking away from me. They never even knew I was there.

When I got in and started it up, they turned to look. I drove past them leaving the parking lot and they all smiled and waved. I returned the smile and the wave.
:w

Say... you don't suppose they were checking out the C6, to fly it into some building or something do ya? ...na... :L

Hecox

P3170707.jpg

Language arts was never my strong (OK… is it suet or suit? I don’t know…). LOL :crazy
You know that "D".

But, what's wrong with the picture of the His Silver vette??? :( I think His Silver looks nice. :w

BTW: you've got Paula thinking that she needs to bring Her Atomic Orange back down to TN. That will mean that ol' His Silver will have to set outside. :W

Hecox

P3170707.jpg

I liked your story, John. It reminded me of a similar incident which happened to me a week or two after I got my C5. I was on my way to work and stopped to pick up a sandwich. When I came out of the store, I saw a group of young people (high school or college age) walking around my Vette. While I was walking toward it, I saw two of them drop down out of sight behind her. I hurried over to see if they were stealing my cartag, and found them taking low angle photos of it.

I learned they were a group of students visiting from France and I invited them to take more pictures if they wanted to, after one of the girls told me, "it's just so beautiful!". After they moved away, I dropped the top and drove on to work with the biggest Corvette grin you've ever seen.

I like your photo too.
:w Jane Ann

jhecox said:
But, what's wrong with the picture of the His Silver Vette?

BTW: you've got Paula thinking that she needs to bring Her Atomic Orange back down to TN. That will mean that HiYo' Silver will have to set outside.
Well let's see - It might be the way you've framed the picture, you cut the ends off the poor thing. I'm pretty sure Tammy will get a few nice shots for ya on the Dragon in a few weeks. We'll have to take the Vettes out later this year and get some great scenic shots running thru the Tennessee Hills.

YES - Paula does needs her Vette down there! Get hooked up with a larger garage and don't forget about keeping BudMan's (Tennessee) C5R Roadster in it either!

L8TR - D

Pic.

Nice pic., very nice.:)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom