Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pollen Yellow

Bonnell

Corvette
2008 Convertible
My '02 vert is black with Lt Oak top and interior. It seems that this time of year it is destined to be PY - Pollen Yellow.

So, move over MY, there is a new color in town.

I can't believe it has started already.:W

It'll be another ~2 months before we're battling pollen green/yellow but my allergies kicked in hard at least a month ago. I swear the pollen gets worse every year.

I suffered from allergies last year. I am hoping to miss that this year.:D

We have the same problem here. My baby is keeping a slight pollen haze on her lately. Yuck.

Funny, my wife has that problem with her black Acadia, but I don"t. Clean livin' I guess.

Funny, my wife has that problem with her black Acadia, but I don"t. Clean livin' I guess.

Clean livin' can't help. There is no solution other than keeping your car in a garage AND covered. I guess another month and I'm clear.:D

Clean livin' can't help. There is no solution other than keeping your car in a garage AND covered. I guess another month and I'm clear.:D

Will it NEVER end?;squint:

Yeah your in Arkansas, and here in Penn. we've got it just as bad! I washed my wifes car this morning and it's in the early noon and it's got a light sheen of PY already.;LOL

Yeah your in Arkansas, and here in Penn. we've got it just as bad! I washed my wifes car this morning and it's in the early noon and it's got a light sheen of PY already.;LOL

And next comes the bugs...:W

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom