Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Possible C6 resemblance???

V

VAmagred01

I saw this on T.V. a couple nights ago and thought the lines to be close to what most people are speculating of the C6 (IMO). Is this a close example? This is Ferrari's update to their 456 model. Very interesting. Of course there are many differences but, to me, the overall is similar to C6 speculation.

Just my $0.02,
Kenny

God I hope not. I don't want Corvette to become a Pretend Ferrari.

I like the Ferrari, but, I'm with Ross, I don't want to see the Corvette trying to look like a Ferrari.

I agree. But it seems like it might resemble one. You've seen it [C6] correct? Does it resemble anything in the Ferrari lineup? The C5 and the 360 Modena already share a similar stance and line-work. It seems like all it would take would be a set of fixed headlamps (done) and curvyer fenders (done) and we'd have a set of twins (not really but close.....IMHO).

The Corvette will always be its own car......it has too much history not to be. Regardless of what it looks like (or resembles) it will always be a "Corvette." When the C5 first came out, car magazines wanted to call it a Mazda RX-7 twin..........that soon died once they got behind the wheel. I'm sure the same is going to happen for the C6. The Corvette always overshadows whatever it's pegged against.......why????......because it's a VETTE!

Let's just continue to hope for the best!

Best regards,
Kenny

The one I saw still had light cammo and foam padding on the front. So I really can't say for sure. It did however have that oval cut out like we have been seeing.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom