Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: posting question

Bentas1ent

Corvette
1989 black
Whenever i post a new thread there is a small green checkmark on the same line near the right of the page. If I scroll over to it, it says I am subscribed to it. What does this mean and how do I unsubscribe if necessary???

Whenever i post a new thread there is a small green checkmark on the same line near the right of the page. If I scroll over to it, it says I am subscribed to it. What does this mean and how do I unsubscribe if necessary???

The subscription checkmark means you've posted to (or started) the thread. It's actually a convenience feature to assist members in easily seeing when there are "new posts" or "replies" in their threads.

You can remove or unsubscribe a thread, but as soon as you post again, it will enter you as subscribed to it again.

The image below will demonstrate how to find a list of your "subscriptions" and "unsubscribing" from them.

:wJane Ann

attachment.php

looking for a c6 blue with a tan top and heads up

Help don't if this is the place to post this but looking for c6 blue with tan top and heads up

Help don't if this is the place to post this but looking for c6 blue with tan top and heads up
:w wvandi ... Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community :thumb

With the information you are seeking I sent you a PM.. ;) with a link..

Enjoy the search ;)

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom