Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Power Antenna

cruzer99

Corvette
99 Navy Blue Pearl Vert. NCRS Member
My power antenna is not working. The motor works fine but the antenna does not move. I know the problem is the plastic shaft that moves the antenna up and down has some teeth knocked off due to age and cold weather.
The question is does anyone know where I can get the repair kit that was available that replaces the antenna mast and plastic shaft?
Thanks, Ron
:w

Thanks Tombone but I need the repair kit that replaces the broken pieces. I have heard it is around $40 but I can't locate one.

I wish maintenance was all it needed because I have a set of manuals.:beer :w

cruzer82 said:
My power antenna is not working. The motor works fine but the antenna does not move. I know the problem is the plastic shaft that moves the antenna up and down has some teeth knocked off due to age and cold weather.
The question is does anyone know where I can get the repair kit that was available that replaces the antenna mast and plastic shaft?
Thanks, Ron
:w
The replacement antenna mast w/nylon strip of teeth can be purchased from your chevy/GM dealer..thats where I got mine:w
=========================================================
Update......that was for my 1995 Vert:( :beer

Thanks TORCH, I TRIED THE LOCAL DEALER AND HE SAID GM DID NOT SHOW A REPAIR KIT. MAYBE OUR LOCAL DEALER JUST WANTS TO SELL COMPLETE REPLACEMENTS. THANKS I'LL KEEP LOOKING.

:beer

cruzer82 said:
Thanks TORCH, I TRIED THE LOCAL DEALER AND HE SAID GM DID NOT SHOW A REPAIR KIT. MAYBE OUR LOCAL DEALER JUST WANTS TO SELL COMPLETE REPLACEMENTS. THANKS I'LL KEEP LOOKING.

:beer
==========================================================

:( ...I think I got confused...the antenna mast/nylon strip with teeth was for my '95...the C5 ('98-'04 Vert) comes in one piece and the part number is:...10284595...Retails for $134.32 and you can get it for 94.02 from Fichtner Chevrolet (1.800.234.5282) ask for Bob in parts:) sory about my initial mistake...also my email is usacorvetter@att.net..

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom