Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Prize-info!?

frisk

Corvette
1972 BB502
Hi There friends! :)
I´m wondering if you could help me out... Im interesting in knowing what my car is worth in USA? If there is any detail you need just say so, please.
Its in mint condition or great condition (is it the same?). Origional BB but i now have a new 502 highperformance engine with 502hp. -72
img_7.JPG

More details, please

Hello and welcome to CAC!

Nice looking car, bet that's fun to have to cruise around Sweden in, although I wonder what your gas prices are...?

A couple things come to mind when valueing your car:
4-speed or automatic
A/C or non-A/C
Power steering
Power brakes
tilt/tele wheel
Interior type/fabric/condition
Do you still have original engine-is it matching numbers
Overall mileage on car

Rick
:gap

Hehehe thanx . Well the prices of gas is about 1,46$. Its an automatic gearbox, Ac i have but not in the car (the engine was to big), PS, no PB, Tilt/tele wheel i have, Black leather interior in great condition. I dont have the original engine nor stereo but i do have a an Alpine stereo 6disc with 2600w soundblaster. Mileage i have no ide since almost everything is new its of non importants. All rubber is chanced to polurytan(?). Th400 has a shiftkit, heavyduty**** all over the place..... ( i have some difficulties with some words, hope you dont mind) :)

Anyone?? Do you all have so much money so you never look at the prize?? :)

The difficulty is that your car is modified both from a cosmetic and mechanical point of view, making it unique so to speak. One person might think that this increases the value over 'stock', another might think the opposite.

The range might be from $15K to $25K or ???? depending on the eye of the beholder.

Hey Frisk:w I hate to break it to you but the cars worth about $500, don't worry though I'll give $600 and even pay for shipping..............
She's a Beauty, I hope your not planning on selling?
David

Never gonna sell it ofcource but normaly it has always been cheaper to by Corvette´s in USA and ship it here to Sweden but nowdays the Corvette´s are more expencive in America. But its so hard when you look at advertices cause you never now which condition the cars realy is in. Thats why im asking.In Sweden the prize is, for a BB -68-72, between 23500$ to 47000$ depending on condition. So i guess its more expencive to buy a corvette in sweden after all then. Thanx for answering ;)

Wow frisk, you must pick up a lot of tall blonde women with that thing!!!

Wow frisk, you must pick up a lot of tall blonde women with that thing!!!

LoL!! No the blond wife i leave at home so i dont have a blabbing lady next to me hehe there´s only room for friends there ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom