Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

prostreet project off with a bang

threestar40

Corvette
'91 turq/tan ZR1
Well, this is what dentists do when they don't have to go to work due to icey conditions =).

As you can see my prostreet truck is underway and I'm very excited about it.
So I thought I would share.

Everything has come apart very nicely so far and I'm anxiously awaiting the frame section from S and W racecars. He said it would be here in a couple of weeks. Next job is to get that fuel tank out of the way. One question I don't have answered yet is am I gonna be able to use the stock tank Or will I have to go to a fuel cell in the bed? If any of you know feel free to chime in. ;)

I have a long ways to go but I'm learning more and more as I solve problem after problem (Not only about the truck, but about myself too).

Responding to an ugly event without using a four letter word takes a lot of control.

Moving efficiently, watching where you step, avoiding injury, keeping my hands healthy so I can stick them in someones mouth tomorrow, these are the things.

It's a good day when I don't use any four letter words despite some seemingly hopeless situations like a stripped 7/8's bolt thats buried in the frame rail and that you cant see...there's always a way.

I guess this is a scene you don't see every day.

Having some fun,

Rick =)
prostreet1012.jpg

A fuel cell is a must. Weight, weight, weight. This is going to be a drag strip only car? If so I would go with a small fuel cell located where it will give you the greatest benefit for your particular race car.
Joel

I think fuel cell is a must as well.
What are the legalities?
What is the deal with foam filled Vs non foam filled?

I want the truck to be streetable. I also want to be able to get it inspected.

Thanks for the reply,

Rick =)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom