Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! questions about installing fog lites C5

mr. Mike

Corvette
1999 frc c5
I just bought a 99 frc C5 it does not have fog lites I want to put some on,what is every one useing what is the model # and will I need to get a pair of bracketts, their are a couple drifferent lites out on the market I would like to do it right the first time without wasting any money, I hope someone out there can help me, Thank You!

Mr. Mike - 1st off welcome to the :CAC

Mine came with factory fog lights or at least lights that you could possible use to find earth worms with, good luck with your aftermarkets! :w

BTW - When ya have some spare time post a few pictures of your FRC. :thumb

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter

I just bought a 99 frc C5 it does not have fog lites I want to put some on,what is every one useing what is the model # and will I need to get a pair of bracketts, their are a couple drifferent lites out on the market I would like to do it right the first time without wasting any money, I hope someone out there can help me, Thank You!

My 2003 came with driving lights that are in the opening just below the headlights and next to the front brake disc cooling vents, and i wonder if you came get the lights and hardware from a Corvette wreaking yard or dealership and retro-fit them to your 99?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom