Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: re: John Hinckley JohnZ

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
re: John Hinckley JohnZ

I just read on the NCRS board that John has been ill for some time now. That would explain why we haven't heard from him lately in the C1/C2 Forum. I understand that he doesn't have access to a pc or phone. His address is listed in the below copied text from the NCRS Tech Board if you would like to send him a card or note. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and we are hoping for a speedy recovery. He has been a big help and asset to this forum over the years and I hope we have him back soon.

[h=2]
icon1.png
John Hinckley[/h]
Our friend, Past Chairman and long time member of the Michigan Chapter is ill and has been in the hospital for over five weeks. He has been a very active member of the forum, a font of Corvette knowledge that he shared with anyone who asked. Our thoughts and prayers are with him and I am sure he was a friend to many of the rest of the NCRS. He cannot be reached by phone or Email, but if anyone wants to send him a get well card, his address is: 68347 Copperwood Dr., Washington, MI 48095.​

Tom

John was a VERY heavy smoker and developed severe COPD over last few years. Prayers with Linda and John as he battles his current illness.

Prayer sent.

Prayers and positive thoughts sent...

Mac

Just received word about John. He is out of the hospital after six weeks and now in a rehab facility; great news! He is also back up and running with e-mail.

Tom

John has been an invaluable resource to the Corvette Action Center, our members and the Corvette community in general.

We wish John a speedy and healthy recovery from his illness!!

Update on John

John's MI friends report that he is in hospice now and the outlook is grim. Send prayers please.

Tom

Crap... That really sucks... Thoughts and prayers sent.

Mac

Prayers will continue for John and his family.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom