Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Really cool Exhaust

T

Trisha

Has anyone had any changes made to their stock exhaust? My husband heard about a guy in Vancouver who's company re-tunes stock exhausts. We talked about buying a Corsa exhaust but then Todd took off our stock one and dropped it off. We just put it back on our convertible on Saturday and it sounds really good. It was really cheap compared to buying a aftermarket exhaust like the Corsa one we were planning on. Does anyone know if making changes to the stock exhaust would void the warranty? Ours sounds really great but looks completely stock!

Great Idea, If you don't mind what did it cost?
Washington's a little far from Texas....anywhere on the Gulf Coast to get this done?
I'd love to hear it......

Has anyone had any changes made to their stock exhaust? My husband heard about a guy in Vancouver who's company re-tunes stock exhausts. We talked about buying a Corsa exhaust but then Todd took off our stock one and dropped it off. We just put it back on our convertible on Saturday and it sounds really good. It was really cheap compared to buying a aftermarket exhaust like the Corsa one we were planning on. Does anyone know if making changes to the stock exhaust would void the warranty? Ours sounds really great but looks completely stock!

2006 Exhaust

We live in Vancouver, WA. so we didn't have any other costs but sales tax. The company that did it is KoolKat Ent. and the cost was $400.00 to modify our existing exhaust. If we wanted to save our stock exhaust and buy a modified system from them it was around $1100.00. We don't have any way of letting you know what our's sounds like but it definitely sounds tough. My husband says it's a stock exhaust on steroids when someone asks. If you want contact information for KoolKat let us know and we'll get it to you. I know they're a member here, that's where my husband first saw the information about it.

...on your second point: I've never heard of anyone having warranty problems with just catback modifications. Headers are a different matter.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom