Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

rear suspension diagram

MiMitch

Corvette
1996 Coupe
Where can I find a diagram for the rear suspension for a 1996 vette? I went to install a new hub ass'y. and there appeared to be part of a seal dangling in the opening where the spline enters the housing. I have a copy from the chevy dealer and there seems to be a seal/washer (item 48) that locates on the spline prior to entering the housing and the hub ass'y. I tried to locate a diagram on the web, but I didn't have any luck. I'm new to computers/internet and may not have enterd the right info. So any help that you could supply wopuld be greatly appreciated. Thanks, MiMitch

The AC/Delco hubs have a seal pressed into the rear of the hub. I understand that some aftermarket hubs do not have this seal.

MiMitch said:
Where can I find a diagram for the rear suspension for a 1996 vette? I went to install a new hub ass'y. and there appeared to be part of a seal dangling in the opening where the spline enters the housing. I have a copy from the chevy dealer and there seems to be a seal/washer (item 48) that locates on the spline prior to entering the housing and the hub ass'y. I tried to locate a diagram on the web, but I didn't have any luck. I'm new to computers/internet and may not have enterd the right info. So any help that you could supply wopuld be greatly appreciated. Thanks, MiMitch

Thanks for all the help. My computer took a dump shortly after asking for info on my rear suspension proplem, so it took me awhile to respond. Thanks again to all that replied, MiMitch

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom