Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Red, White & Blue Corvettes needed (for a good cause!)

racelance

Corvette
95 ZR1, '05 Callaway, 2 R9G's & 2 '89 Challenge
During Corvettes at Carlisle held August 27-29, 2010 we're going to form a HUGE American Flag out of Corvettes. We're still accepting applications for this incredible event!

158 CORVETTES PARKED TO FORM AN AMERICAN FLAG
Be a Part of the Corvette American Flag Tribute: Bigger and Better for 2010!

Don’t miss the opportunity to have your Corvette be a part of the spectacular patriotic display. The Corvette epitomizes the American Dream in the form of America’s Sports Car! This year, at Corvettes at Carlisle, we will once again create an American Flag made entirely of Corvettes as a tribute to both the dream and the sports car. This time we’ll make it even better than the first flag done in 2008: 54 Corvettes bigger, for a total of 158 Corvette - 57 red, 51 white, 35 blue and 15 silver. The tribute will be staged on Friday morning. All participants must be registered for the Fun Field sponsored by Corvette America to participate and will receive a special gift. Proceeds benefit Home For Our Troops, which builds specially adapted homes for severely injured soldiers (www.homesforourtroops.org). Apply now by filling out the information in the link below, to be considered for what is sure to be an impressive sight!

CLICK HERE FOR THE ENTRY FORM

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Sincerely,

Lance

Although our '02 blue/red/white convertible has the right color combination, unfortunately it doesn't qualify for this great display! We're looking forward to seeing the American flag display again. :)

Elaine

Ditto here...our red 67 bb roadster with its black top and stinger hood ..leaves us out too..but its ok...its as American as apple pie. lol:boogie:boogie

Sorry about that, I certainly hope you guys understand what we're trying to achieve... We're doing our best to ensure the color of the cars match as close as possible in order to nail down that perfect photograph! I appreciate all of your support and understanding.

Sincerely,

Lance

Sorry about that, I certainly hope you guys understand what we're trying to achieve... We're doing our best to ensure the color of the cars match as close as possible in order to nail down that perfect photograph! I appreciate all of your support and understanding.

Sincerely,

Lance

Lance,

Alan and I certainly do understand the reasons for the red/white/blue American flag display critera, and I know I can speak for Peter, too (midyearroadster427). The flag was a great idea, and I'm glad that it is a continuing feature of Corvettes at Carlisle.

Look forward to seeing you.

Elaine

Lance,

Alan and I certainly do understand the reasons for the red/white/blue American flag display critera, and I know I can speak for Peter, too (midyearroadster427). The flag was a great idea, and I'm glad that it is a continuing feature of Corvettes at Carlisle.

Look forward to seeing you.

Elaine

Elaine-

Thank you!

Lance

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom