Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Removed mufflers

jmhorn52

Corvette
2008 Yellow ZHZ
I removed the mufflers from the rear of my coupe. I replaced them with slim resonaters with dual chrome tips on each side. It cleaned up the underside of the car. They also gave it a nice deep rumble, just a little louder than stock. I bought them from corvettecentral. they are $189. for the pair. I aslo saves a few pounds compared to the mufflers.

I removed the mufflers from the rear of my coupe. I replaced them with slim resonaters with dual chrome tips on each side. It cleaned up the underside of the car. They also gave it a nice deep rumble, just a little louder than stock. I bought them from corvettecentral. they are $189. for the pair. I aslo saves a few pounds compared to the mufflers.

Does it resonate in the cockpit now? is your car a coupe or convertable?
Do they bolt on ?

I talked to someone at Hot Summer Nights that put them on an 84. They sounded nice. mellow. He said no problems with resonance at all.

Glenn
:w

Its a coupe. No problems with resonance inside just a nice sound a little louder than stock. sounds like a vette should

Its a coupe. No problems with resonance inside just a nice sound a little louder than stock. sounds like a vette should

Do you have a part number ? and manufacturer ?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom