Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Restore Plastic Emblems on front and rear of 92 C4 Corvette?

92AquaVette

Corvette
1992 Aqua Metallic Coupe
Hi all.. I was wondering, it seems like the clear plastic on my emblems is cloudy? Or possibly the emblems themselves have faded? - Not sure.. but.. is there a way to restore them (IE: Some sort of polishing, etc)..

Thanks in advance!

You can get genuine GM Licensed New replacement emblems from Corvette Central and Ecklers. I bought a set for my C4 when I had it painted. They are beautiful. Once they are faded, sun-bleached and pitted, I haven't heard of any restoration process. New ones aren't that expensive. Page 58 in Centrals' C4 catalog. You'll love them.

You can get genuine GM Licensed New replacement emblems from Corvette Central and Ecklers. I bought a set for my C4 when I had it painted. They are beautiful. Once they are faded, sun-bleached and pitted, I haven't heard of any restoration process. New ones aren't that expensive. Page 58 in Centrals' C4 catalog. You'll love them.

Thanks.. I will check that out :)

i was looking in their catalog which has older prices. Check ebay too. They may have reproductions, whether they are Genuine GM or not?????

Also contemporarycorvette.com has emblem reproductions too. I don't know if the '92s are the same as the '90s but they have a set for $89. Here's the link to their ebay page.
items in store on eBay!

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom