Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ride Heigth

76okievette

Corvette
Early 1976 L-48, 2008 Victory Red
Checking the height on my 76 I found out I have 28.5 inches on the drivers side and 29.5 on the passagers side, which is correct. This is the measurement from the group to top of the wheel well. The drives side adjustment is about a high as it can go so I can't raise it up to match the passagers side but I can bring the passagers side down. I just want to know what its suppose to be. I have looked in my manuals and can't find it if it's there. Anyone know this measurement?

approx the same

Hi okievette, funny i just fitted new rear spring link bushes on mine, before i did them mine vette was 27.5 on drivers and 28.0 on passenger, since new bushes fitted, its lifted to 28.0 and 28.5, interesting, and i dont know what the correct specs are, idont mind looks about right and the battery on drivers side, and one driver most of its life, may be the reason, regards wayne. and my old bushes were really collapsed and bad.

Checking the height on my 76 I found out I have 28.5 inches on the drivers side and 29.5 on the passagers side, which is correct. This is the measurement from the group to top of the wheel well. The drives side adjustment is about a high as it can go so I can't raise it up to match the passagers side but I can bring the passagers side down. I just want to know what its suppose to be. I have looked in my manuals and can't find it if it's there. Anyone know this measurement?

Well... could be a couple of reasons. Your Vette could have had some body work done to it and the fenders weren't aligned correctly. It could also be the factory's build quality. These cars were put together almost by hand. Fit and finish was never a high point for the C3.

Sooners #1

Hey Okie,
I am also an Okie from Edmond. Where are you located?:w

Hey Bill, I am down in Norman, Sooner Country. Glad to here from another Okie

Okie sooners #1

My wife and I are great sooner fans. Also, my 81 is hobby of mine along with a 33 Ford coupe streetrod I built several years ago. It is powered by a 1957 392 Hemi. Maybe we can corvette sometime.

Bill:beer

Do you get down for the OU Games, I have a big tail gate party for each game you could stop by. It would be fun to Corvette my 76 is also a hobby the wife and I love to go on cruise's. The drive out to the Calyspo Bay Grill on lake Thunderbird is a fun drive we could go for lunch some time.

I'd like to level the rear ride height on my '73. It's about an inch higher at the passenger side rear fender well.

Do you guys have some OU paraphernalia I could place under the left rear suspension??? :chuckle

This is what I plan to use. You better be careful about talking smack Sept 21st is fast approaching, it will be a Friday night T Town will want to forget.

I'm sure there will be plenty of car dealership employment opportunities available !!!! ;LOL

Oklamoma Sooners 2005 record: 0-4 !!!!

OU National Championships = 7
Tulsa National Championships = 0

We will see on the 21st.
Little wager, loser has to wash the winners Corvette?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom