Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Right tire pressure sensor

• Thread starter Thread starter Ed Wieder
  • Start date Start date
E

Ed Wieder

Learning from a CAC thread that 90-96 right front tire pressure sensors aren't available. Yep, mines a '92. Therefore, how do I edit computer to disable LTPWS? Would doing so have other effects? Does the LTPWS have its own bulb? If so, how do I get to the bulb to remove it? Thanks, Ed

Either remove the rest of the bands since they truely are useless. Or just remove the bulb from the DIC panel. That requires pulling the shifter console up, then removing the radio surround. Takes about 1 hour from start to finish.

After you remove the rest of the sensors and bands, mail them to me. I'll try to make it worth your trouble.

I have one RH front sensor with the band from a low milage 91 ZR1 I will sell it for $75...

johnny

phrogs said:
I have one RH front sensor with the band from a low milage 91 ZR1 I will sell it for $75...

johnny
I'll offer you $60 for it.

BTW, I checked with my dealer yesterday and the parts department says that GM is making the C4 tire pressure sensors again and the price is in the $180 range. Call your dealer to make sure.

Tuna said:
I'll offer you $60 for it.

BTW, I checked with my dealer yesterday and the parts department says that GM is making the C4 tire pressure sensors again and the price is in the $180 range. Call your dealer to make sure.
Hows $75 shipped?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom