Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Samco silicone Hoses/Ducts for sale at LPE

• Thread starter Thread starter DDSLT5
  • Start date Start date
D

DDSLT5

Tim Dyer just told me that LPE has put in an order for the lovely Samco silicone ducts and coolant hose kits, and if you want a set, put your order in toute suite (that's Canadian for fast).

Prices: Air Duct: $199.95
Coolant Hoses: $239.95

These come in blue, black and red.

If you call early, then your order can be added. If not, then it is first come, first served.

LPE's website: www.lingenfelter.com

View the products: http://www.lingenfelter.com/lingenfelter/product.asp?dept_id=23&pf_id=96

http://www.lingenfelter.com/lingenfelter/product.asp?dept_id=16&pf_id=55

Talk to Tim Dyer at 260-724-2552, and tell him Dwight sent you!!

Those Samco hoses look really sharp. (I wonder what the markup is??) I would like to put the red on mine:D

Jay

JT ZR-Won said:
Those Samco hoses look really sharp. (I wonder what the markup is??) I would like to put the red on mine:D

Jay

I'm not sure what the mark up is, but they have to order a bunch at a time, so there is no way around it - and yep - red looks awesome!!

I like the blue.
Mike

Thanks for compliments. No 415, just a mild porting with a fake infill look. I love the look too much not to have it. I will be doing a 415 in the future.
Mike

ZR1 MK said:
Thanks for compliments. No 415, just a mild porting with a fake infill look. I love the look too much not to have it. I will be doing a 415 in the future.
Mike

How is the infill done. You're right it looks great!

Body filler.
I will try to send you a picture directly showing better details. Tried to send as an attachment here, but forum won't allow it, as the picture as previously been used else in the forum. This seems odd and ridiculous.
Mike

No email either as its not listed.
Mike

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom