Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Search for the Silver C5

BulletTime

Corvette
2000 Sebring Silver 6-spd
Cannot find a detailed (1/24) Silver C5 with the 2000-style wheels AND the body side molding. Diecastmuscle.com has a nice one, but with the older "wagon" wheels. Any suggestions?

Have you thought about doing a repaint. The below picture, is a repainted 2004 1/25th scale dealer promo. I cast the bodyside molding, and used Dupli Color touch up spray paint to finish it.
Mvc-023s.jpg

Thanks for the idea. But I might get one on ebay that has everything except the body side molding. I may be able to add that later.

BulletTime said:
Cannot find a detailed (1/24) Silver C5 with the 2000-style wheels AND the body side molding. Diecastmuscle.com has a nice one, but with the older "wagon" wheels. Any suggestions?

Are you interested in 1/18 size to get what you want, or does it have to be 1/24 only?

JAG

XLR8 said:
Are you interested in 1/18 size to get what you want, or does it have to be 1/24 only?

JAG

1/18 is a little big, but if it's a nice enough model, I'd be willing to consider it.

Follow this link to search results at scale18.com... I did a search of the "huge list" using "silver corvette". Maybe you can find one in the list that matches what you're looking for.
Sorry, but I'm not familiar with 1/24 scale availability because all I collect is 1/18.
Hope this helps.
JAG

http://www.scale18.com/cgi-bin/search18?index=0&from=search18&func=search&txt=silver+corvette&what=0&exchange=&format=1&user=&password=&num=100&language=0&sort1=-1&sort2=-1&sort3=-1&sort4=-1&sort5=-1&sort6=-1&sort7=-1&sort8=-1&sort9=-1

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom