Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Searching for my 1959 I had in High School !!!!

TonyK

Corvette
1998 Medium Pearl Purple convertible
I'm searching for my 1959 Vette I restored in High School. Finally after many years I found the WA registration card I saved after I sold the car, almost completed. The VIN number is J59S106490.

Too bad I can't run a Carfax to find at least the area where it is. If you know if this car, please email me. I'd love to buy her back.......

I sold it a person here in WA back around 1980 or so, and I heard he traded is for several cars to someone in Minnesota or the MW area.

Thanks in adavance for any help......:)

Re:

Hi Tony-

I will keep my eyes peeled if I come across any info on the car for you. If you can provide what city in WA you are located in, I'll gladly list you as a previous owner of the car on the 1959 Corvette Registry!

Regards,

Jim

Re:

Disregard my request, I just saw "Everett" in your CAC profile. I'll let you know if I come up with anything on your car!

Jim

Re:

Hi Tony-

I will keep my eyes peeled if I come across any info on the car for you. If you can provide what city in WA you are located in, I'll gladly list you as a previous owner of the car on the 1959 Corvette Registry!

Regards,

Jim

Jim,

Thanks for the reply. Please do add me, as I will eventually find the car. I live in Everett, but I think the car is somewhere in Minnesota or Wisconsin, but not completely sure. I plan on asking the DMV of those cities to do a search to see if its there.

I have photos, but presently not found in my mass of photos, and definately not scanned or online. Remember this was over 25 years ago, when I worked on the car and sold her.

Thanks for the help.

TK

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom