Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

See Yall at Bowling Green

TheSearcher

Corvette
2004 Torch Red Coupe
If you get to go to the April C5 homecoming in Bowling Green and see a 2004 Targa in Torch Red with white CE stripes and loud GHLs - its probably me. Hopefully, I will have my new vanity plates before then - ROCNROL.

At the Eureka Springs rally there must have been 200 Torch Red C5s, but only one with white CE stripes. I suspect thet may be a match in Bowling Green.

The first group from my club, Fast Glass Corvettes, is heading out early on Thursday, April 14, 2005.

:D Hope to see a few myself up there .....I am only about 45 min. from Bowling Green.....our Vette Club goes up there several times a year.....Beach Bend Park up there has alot of swap meets and Vette Auctions each year....Hope to see you there....:upthumbs

We are bringing a handfull of Vettes from the MS Gulf Coast on the 21st - Keep an eye out for ya!
Rain

I'll keep my eye open for you guys as I'll be working traffic control for our local club on Thur. and Fri. mornings.

HAHA
probably not.. Although there is room for two full sized acoustics and luggage in the back - I will probably want to pull the top off at some point and will need the space.

Have considered draging one along though (but don't hold your breath) HAHAHA!

Think we get there THursday night.
And get a plant tour in there at some point.
Then I will be at the bash and then the Saturday night dinner.

(I will be the long haired southern boy)
Rain

I'll be there Friday the 22 and Saturday 23rd.

Maybe I'll bump into some of you.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom